I don't know that I want to hunt down people that haven't already been tagged, so if you want in on the action, let me know and I'll "tag" you and add your link to this post. Otherwise, you all just get a few fun facts about Sarah:
1. I shaved my head in college. I was working as a camp counselor at a summer camp and it started off as a joke. When we actually went through with it, I cried for a week (maybe more).
2. I spent most of my childhood living in a town of 150 people. There was one paved road, no stoplights, and I graduated in a class of 21.
3. While studying abroad in Spain in college, a few friends and I took a last minute trip to Morocco. We got off of the train to Fez with a random stranger who told us it was fate that we met and that we should come to his village to celebrate the occasion. I can't believe we got off the train with a random man, but luckily we were alright. He just wanted to sell us stuff. I bought a rug for my mom. We also got an amazing home cooked meal out of the deal.
4. As much as I love living in the city, sometimes I miss the quiet peace of the Midwest. I also miss the smell of clean air and the Midwest attitude.
5. The first time I ever went to Disneyland I was 24 and I went with a few friends from college. We were so excited that we made t-shirts and we ran around acting like 5 year olds all day. It was one of the most fun days of my life.